The topic i chose for my video was first-year roommates. I chose this because when i was about to go to college, this is the first thing i worried about. I was scared that my roommate might be, mean,scary, weird, or insane. I was convinced she would turn out like the girl in the movie "The Roommate". My parent suggested that i'd move into a single so I don't have to worry about it but i didn't want to miss out on that experience. When i cam to Southern a lot of the students and staff from Reslife talked about the support that is here on campus if you were to have a problem. I felt like it was very useful and if everyone knew about the help provided they wouldn't worry as much. Which is what i tried to incorporate into my video. I only put two interviews into there because I didn't want to make it a boring video. I used a lot of visual examples to show what is a good roommate and a bad one. I feel as if my visuals will entertain my viewers as well inform them.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Roommates!!
The topic i chose for my video was first-year roommates. I chose this because when i was about to go to college, this is the first thing i worried about. I was scared that my roommate might be, mean,scary, weird, or insane. I was convinced she would turn out like the girl in the movie "The Roommate". My parent suggested that i'd move into a single so I don't have to worry about it but i didn't want to miss out on that experience. When i cam to Southern a lot of the students and staff from Reslife talked about the support that is here on campus if you were to have a problem. I felt like it was very useful and if everyone knew about the help provided they wouldn't worry as much. Which is what i tried to incorporate into my video. I only put two interviews into there because I didn't want to make it a boring video. I used a lot of visual examples to show what is a good roommate and a bad one. I feel as if my visuals will entertain my viewers as well inform them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment