For the past week i have personally been dreading my teachers posting my midterms grades. Seeing as I've been sick for the past two weeks and really haven't been that engaged in my classes. I feel as i have not fulfilled my expectations for myself for my first two months of college. My grades are no where near where they should be and i am kinda feeling as if it is too late to bring them up. I feel as if i have wasted two months of college didly daddling, and that is not good. For the second half of the semester I am going to try and work my behind off to get my grades up and not let my feelings or being too late to bring up my grades , get in my way. I also am going to try and attend every class no matter how sick i feel. Instead of waiting to the last minute to do my assignments i am going to do them right away. I also cut down a lot of my social time which is good and i am going to continue to keep that to a minimum.College isn't easy and i learned that the hard way, but its not suppose to be and i have to start stepping up to the plate and taking on responsibilities like a college freshman should.
Monday, October 15, 2012
For the past week i have personally been dreading my teachers posting my midterms grades. Seeing as I've been sick for the past two weeks and really haven't been that engaged in my classes. I feel as i have not fulfilled my expectations for myself for my first two months of college. My grades are no where near where they should be and i am kinda feeling as if it is too late to bring them up. I feel as if i have wasted two months of college didly daddling, and that is not good. For the second half of the semester I am going to try and work my behind off to get my grades up and not let my feelings or being too late to bring up my grades , get in my way. I also am going to try and attend every class no matter how sick i feel. Instead of waiting to the last minute to do my assignments i am going to do them right away. I also cut down a lot of my social time which is good and i am going to continue to keep that to a minimum.College isn't easy and i learned that the hard way, but its not suppose to be and i have to start stepping up to the plate and taking on responsibilities like a college freshman should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment