Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Midterms

I feel like most of the grades i have now i am ok with. I always want to do good in my classes but i feel like the grades i get are the grades i deserve and if i want to get better grades then i have to put in more effort and time.There are two classes that i know that i can do better in and its not the fact that i cannot do the work or the work is too hard for me, its the fact that i like to procrastinate and i felt like since those were easy classes i could easily get away with it , but that was not the case. It was a misjudgment on my part but i know that i will eventually get those two grades up to where i feel comfortable with them. I also let other obstacles get in the way of my work and i sometimes get distracted. I let other people sometimes sway my mood which therefore sways the effort that i put in  my work which is not good. I still end up with okay grades but i should be getting great grades.Overall my GPA really isn't that bad, there is need for improvement since i set high goals for myself but i feel as if that improvement wont be hard as long as i stay focus and keep my priorities straight. I love school so getting good grades when i worked hard and stayed focused has never really been a problem for me. I intend to do better and keep my grades up so that i can succeed in school and life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment