
I was suppose to do something fun to relieve stress from the midterms, but i don't get stressed. I feel as if the grades i get is the grades i deserve. Just by doing my work i know what grade i have in my classes, but since this was an assignment that we had to do, i went to this gathering that my hall was having. It was a pumpkin/ Halloween get together. I was able to decorate a pumpkin for my nephew which was really fun for me seeing as i love to do anything artistic. I was also able to make candy apples, which in my opinion is just fun to make but not to eat. There were dance games and picture taking. I also attended this like coffee hour on campus and i really enjoyed that. There were people who came and performed, some sang, read a story they wrote, or even rapped. I thought that the diversity in everyone's talent was very interesting. I love music and to be able to see how many talented musicians there are at southern was really cool for me. Even though is was about 10 degrees outside. Even though i didn't have a lot of stress for midterms this did help me mellow out a lot and relax about other things so, i particularly enjoyed this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment