Monday, September 24, 2012

Agenda

While doing the assignment for the inquiry class i realized that i make a lot of time for socializing and very little time for my homework. I usually wake up at the last minute for class and try to squeeze in time for an ice coffee, so i will be able to stay awake during class. I am so tired from the night before that my brain is barely functioning for my classes in the morning.I usually go asleep around two in the morning every night, and wake up a 7:30. My homework is usually started around 11 o clock at night and i finish around 1 in the morning. When i finish my classes, i usually end up going to a friends room for a while, or i'm on Skype for hours. I usually wait until the last minute to even think about doing my homework, and sometimes i'm so tired, i don't  reach my full potential in my work. I spend about over 40 hours a week socializing and about 12 hours a week doing homework. I feel as if i should make more time for my homework, since that's whats more important. I should have a set time everyday for homework, so that i wont be side tracked during that time. I also should cut down some of my socializing, because that's what most of my days consist of.  I socialize so much that i probably eat once or twice a day. I often forget to do a lot of my homework or i miscalculate how long it will take me to do it. I know that time-management is very important in college so the schedule that i am on now is not going to help me in the end. After doing this assignment it really made me realize how much i need to get my priorities together.

No comments:

Post a Comment