Wednesday, September 19, 2012


I feel As if the blog The Next Generation deserves and “A” because they have lots of pictures, well written thoughts, and interesting topics to read. I feel as if they really draw their readers into what they are trying to talk about. For example when this person was talking about their experience with the fair, they gave quotes from people they talked to and even expressed how they felt about who they me. I also feel as if you could actually tell that this person enjoys blogging. The tones of her post are mostly positive and well written. Instead of doing the minimum she goes above and beyond. Another blog that I thought deserved and “A” was called “A New Beginning”, I believed that this person deserved a “A” because they made their blog more personal and professional at the same time. When she wrote about an obstacle she had to overcome, I felt as if she was letting us get to know her better but also taught us that we should not pull away from our teachers but towards them. There were a lot of other good blogs by students in our class, but I just felt like these blogs stood out the most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment